Monday 18 July 2011

From My Garden

This place gives me the peace I need with the quiet day broken only by the sound of the waves across the beach. Sometimes people come and go but they are silent and distant figures who keep a wide birth from the hut and its reclusive occupant.

Last night I watched a young couple walk quietly before sitting and lighting a small candle.

This morning I am sitting in my sea-garden and thinking about that small soft light which flickered for a while and was then no more.





1 comment:

  1. hello Beachcomber,

    what a beautiful blog; I used to live by the sea in Wales and your posts strongly recreate the feelings of beaches and light on water and endless wind. Shame you seem to have left off writing for now; I'll bookmark anyway, just in case.

    ReplyDelete